Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Dresses!

 So, I made some dresses for me and the girls for Easter this year. Here they are. It was the first time that I upcycled a pair of jeans into a skirt. I had this material hanging around for a few years and was hoping to make a sun dress out of it. But when I looked at it, I decided it needed something. An entire dress in this fabric would not have been flattering on me. So, when a favorite pair of jeans expired, e.i. ripped, I made them into a skirt. The fabric was so nice and had such a good drape that I decided to make dresses for the girls for Easter. I am just a novice sewer, so I decided to crochet the top and just add the skirt. This is how they turned out. I love, love, love them!














No comments:

Post a Comment