Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Another One of My Passions

Everybody know that I'm a Jamberry Lady; but there are other direct sales companies that I really love the products of. Now, I can't give you an inside look at any of them because, as I said, I'm a Jamberry Lady. I can, however, show you some things that I am pretty passionate about.

Let's talk JEWELRY!!

I mean, I could give you a list of products that I like from companies like Pampered Chef and Party Lite (my two other favorites); but there is something so seductive about a good piece of jewelry.

Premier Designs is my favorite line of Jewelry. They are a direct sales company that turned 30 this year. I first heard about them about 22 years ago when I went to a party in Michigan. Their jewelry line has changed a lot in those 22 years, just as fashion has changed, but the quality has stayed the same! And, oh! The newest line is so versatile it will AMAZE you! But there are a few more things I'd like to talk about before I show the stuff!

 Premier has a certain philosophy that promotes in person shows. I love this! I mean, I do most of my nail shows online and there are some advantages to that; but in home shows are so much more fun, more personal, take up less time, and make more money than online shows. And I love seeing and touching the product. 

I'm having a Premier jewelry show next week. It will be the 4th or 5th time I've done a how, but the first time I've done one in Texas and the first show I've done in about 10 years. Maybe more. I've also been to more than a dozen shows since my first one, but only one in Texas and only one in the last, oh, 8 years or so. 

Here's what to expect at a jewelry show: so. much. fun. Seriously! Like the meme above says, who doesn't love sitting around with a bunch of women, having a few snacks and drinks, and looking at/touching/trying on jewelry? But there's even more. The jeweler (that's the consultant for Premier) will give you a real show- a whole bunch of tips on how to wear jewelry in such a way as to accent the positive and eliminate the negative aspects of your body. There are things you can do to look slimmer, taller, like you have a larger cup size, like you only have one chin! These tips are awesome, and who doesn't want to know how to look their best? 

Plus, there are games and prizes. Oh, and the very best thing- JEWELRY!! Now I've gotten to the good part! Premier decided a few years ago that the best jewelry is the most versatile. They are so right! You will be totally wow-ed at the different ways you can wear a single necklace or bracelet! Here are a few of the most amazing pieces, as far as look and versatility go, and a few of my favorites:

This is Top Notch


Top Notch is a signature piece. One of the videos I saw said that it was only available for one year- which means from last July to this June! It can totally change looks depending on what you do with it. It comes as above with a 3 strand necklace, a reversible enhancer (what Premier calls pendants) and a bracelet. All the pieces mix to form the looks below and more! There are at least 25 different looks you can get form this one piece! I want!!



This is Papaya


Papaya looks like a basic multi-strand necklace. But the awesome thing is what you can do with it- and most of these things can be done to ANY multi-strand necklace! So try them at home!

Twist 

Knot one strand.

Shorten a few.

Ad a pin (this one is a pin and enhancer with magnetic back!).

Ad a pin to the side.

This is Manhattan (sorry about the picture quality- it is not easy to find good photos of Premier jewelry on the internet- party because they want people to see them in person and discourage consultants from putting it all online). The Manhattan is a simple 8 strand necklace with two metals linked. But you can twist it, loop it, enhance it, and change it to make a couple dozen looks at least!




This is Opening Night- 90 inches of faux pearls and it can be worn at least 49 different ways!!

These are all on my wishlist:

Avery-shown in the first and last pics with 2 other faves (listed below). The Avery enhancer is reversible!

Easy Living- hard to see, but this one is so simple and so awesome!

Pattern Play. Love it!

Pompeii. Seen also above with Avery.

Work it!! Another very versatile necklace!


Seaside! Here it is twisted.

Seaside with the bracelet knotted and attached (it has magnetic closures).

With the bracelet but with some strands hanging.

With the bracelet- both braided- and an enhancer.

And this is the top of my wishlist: Indigo!

I've had several people ask me if I am going to start selling these now- and I totally could! But I really need to focus on one thing and do it well and I have chosen Jamberry. I just love them and think very highly of the company. But, don't be surprised when you see me sporting some of these necklaces (and bracelets and earrings and pins!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment