Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Christmas 2013

 
It is January 31 and I thought I would put up some Christmas photos before Epiphany is over. I don't have a lot to show- most of my family photos came out blurry this year and I just didn't take a lot of the Ham clan. I did get some cute videos, but I don't tend to post those here. This will also be a short post, as Molly has kept me pretty busy today and Milli filled in the gaps. I am purposely not posting any of the beautiful photos I got of the snow because all those in the Polar Vortex are tired of seeing that kind of thing. I'll try to post them in July or August when we will all need to be reminded that snow exists.

This is my darling daughter waiting to see Santa for the first time! I have no pics of her actually seeing Santa.

This is darling daughter #2, also waiting for Santa.
This is my wonderful husband who humors me.

It was a long wait.

The first time my family met Molly! Everyone was smitten, of course.

These two were thick as thieves! They even hugged a few times!

Playing Christmas carols with cousin Ada.

Reading our favorite book with Ada. Milli filled in the words that Ada couldn't read!

This came out a little blurry, but you can see how much my mom loves my girls.

My mom and dad. This is my mom's post-cancer hair.


Lots of reading at the Hamilton house.

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment