Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Our House

For those of you who follow me on facebook, this will be a repeat of some pictures I posted last year. But some of you were not my friends last year and some of you may have missed the posting, so here are some pictures of our house before the renovations. I will post a before and after montage later.

Dining Room.

Living room as seen from the dining room.




Eat in area (sorry it's a little blurry).

Laundry room.

Master bedroom that we use as a guest room/office/game room.

The top of the stairs. Built-ins!

Milli's room.

Our bedroom looking southeast.

Our bedroom looking east.

Our bedroom looking north.

Milli's room from the east.



We have a corner lot.

From the back. Milli took her first spill on the sidewalk just then.

Garage/shed.

The driveway is just beyond the gate.

They left some junk behind.


That is a tour of the house in January. We did some work on it and moved in over Easter weekend. I can't believe these were taken a year ago already! So much has happened and our house feels like a real home now. I hope to show some after pictures later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment