Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Friends


 This post is called "Friends," but it is mostly about Texas friends. I'll start out with my girls! They are such good buddies! I hope this continues as they grow up, but it is really nice right now. They do a lot of laughing together and they share quite well for 1 and (almost) 3. They are very different girls, but they love each other and do a lot of hugging and kissing, too. It's wonderful to see. I wish I took more pictures, but here are a few. Also, Milli has lots of stuffed friends. The one pictured is called "Pinky."
"Flossing"

Pinky is one a gazillion stuffies that sleep with Milli each night.

First day in shoes! And look at my cute toes!

Milli looked extra cute that day.

Sunscreen is so much fun!
My kids and I have been very blessed at finding a lot of friends here in Texas! My closest friend is Kayla. She has 3 little ones: Elijah, Abigail, and Jackson- the last two of which are the same age (by a few months) as my two. We hang out with them a lot. These pictures were taken when we were "helping" them move to a new house! It was the very last day of the move and Kayla needed to clean, so I was on kid duty. I happened to have a camera with me and am glad of it! I miss capturing so many moments and people because I am busy being in the moment. Not a bad thing, but I wish I had more pics.
I can't believe he stood still long enough for this!

Selfie!

I wish we had a yard.

This is the only picture I could get of Abigail. Too bad- she is super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment