Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Molly Is 1!!

Sisters meet for the first time on September 26, 2013.

Molly was born at home at 7:44 pm. Milli helps with newborn tests.

She weighed 8lb 8oz and was 22 1/4 inches long!! She is 2 hours old here.

Daddy and Molly have some skin on skin time.

Good grip- bad focus.

First bath. Milli is already a good helper!

I wanted to come up with a funny statement to go with this but I can't think of one right now.

Sisters!!

Sisters! There were never such devoted sisters!

Waiting to see Santa.

Meeting Grandma for the first time.

Grandma is quite smitten!

Yup, smitten.

Holding her head up. She could do it from day 1!

Drool.

Playing Space Empires. Nerd in training.

Nana's visit in Feb was a BIG hit! With both girls.

Daddy kisses are the best.

Best family portrait ever!

World traveler! Well, to San Antonio, anyway.

"Ow! Charlie, that hurt!"

She bit me!

LeTourneau Girl!

What kind of toys are these?

We love Daddy!

First Easter. Milli has Clifford feet.

Ready for church.

My minion!!

Sleepy girl.

My little Mennonite!

She has spent a lot of her life naked. Texas is hot.

First selfie. Pretty good.

At Nana's in June. Michigan sticks are the tastiest.

With Aunt Keoina and cousin Lauren!

Lauren seems to get some of the best photos of my kids.

Hamilton cousins!

Molly helps Mommy sell Jamberry.

I can't get on the bed!!

So cute!

Molly and Dolly.

A rare photo of me with one of my kids.

Sisters with dental flossers. They have so much fun together.

Happy Birthday, little one. Love, Mommy.

1 comment: