Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Nothing to Report

It's kinda slow right now. Nothing much going on. Trying to get my year planned and sorted out (so God can laugh at me), but other than that...

So here are a few pics to keep you interested.

Uncle Jim and Aunt Beth have awesome taste! A piano for Molly and a Fairy House with fairies for Milli!

Hugs for Pop from one of his princesses.


Kids don't need toys, just the packaging.

Molly is playing Princess Anna.

More authentic Princess Annas.

Jolly Molly.

Two Princess Hugs!

These are the amazing boots my husband got for me!

Thigh high, but need longer strings to get all the way up.

My view.

Best show of the actual color.

Santa filled stockings while we were in MI!

Rudolf.

I don't have enough pictures of Molly.

Blurry, but you can see Laura and Jr! Very happy girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment