Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Week with Nana

This week was a little busy around here. Nana came down from Michigan a week ago Friday- late! I drove to Shreveport to pick her up at 11 and we got home around midnight. Milli woke up on Saturday to find Nana looking over her crib! The weather was good compared to Michigan but we only spent one day outside. We did do some shopping, also, but most of our time was spent in the house. Nana took turns with the girls and had both of them a couple of times. She read, sang songs, walked Molly around the house in her stroller (yes, you can do that in a house with little furniture and lots of entrances to every room), and marveled at the energy Milli had! She also did some cleaning for me and put Milli to be every night, as well as watched the kids while I worked out. It was a little break for me and a lot of fun for her and the girls. Here are a few pics. Nana got a few of our new acquisitions, namely a Milli-sized table with four chairs, a new froggy potty like cousin Ada has, a step stool, and a play mat with the alphabet on it. I wanted to scalp Nana's pictures before she left, but we ran out of time because on the last day of her visit we went to Mrs. Lee's Garden in Gladewater and then to a multi-birthday party.

Nana bought a book at one of the stores. We Hamiltons can't resist books.


This is Texas on March 1. Eat your heart out, Michigan!



Closest thing to a hike he has had in a long time.




Milli has discovered making faces for the camera. She did a lot of sticking her tongue out, too.


My mother's favorite flower. I thought of her a lot while walking through them.

I think I will see Molly make this face a lot as she is growing up... and Milli, too.

She looks less like a baby every day!



"I'm not touching the flowers."



Where did Milli go?



No comments:

Post a Comment