Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Milli's New Bike!

When we bought our house, there were two bikes in the back yard- a red, Lightning McQueen one and this really awesome, pink one! We kept them thinking that we would one day have two kids that would want bikes. I foolishly told Milli about the pink one last week- she immediately wanted to ride it. I told her, "We'll take it to campus, maybe at the end of Spring Break after we get back from San Antonio. We might even be able to ride it with Ava." Ava is a friend who just turned two. She got a tricycle for her birthday. Milli has been obsessed with the idea of riding her bike ever since. 

Well, we all got sick as soon as we returned from San Antonio. Then it rained. So it wasn't until this week that I kept my promise and took Milli to campus to ride. Unfortunately, her legs are just not long enough for the pink bike. We pushed her around campus after making a stop at Daddy's lab so he could tighten the handle bars. We got some great pics of her enjoying herself (and yes, Nana, we have a helmet for her- I just forgot to take it to campus with me). When we got home, I let Milli get on the red bike because it looked to have a shorter seat to pedal distance to me. I was right! After I finish baking some bagels (2 out of three batches are done already), we are all off to campus, with the helmet and red bike, to do some more riding. In the mean time, enjoy my daughters' cuteness.

"The sun is too bright," she said, as she removed her sun glasses.


Milli and Molly were having a race! Actually, neither was moving.

But, boy, did she look cool.

After getting her handle bars adjusted. Daddy is already tired of pushing her.

But then he took her on a tour of campus.

Her legs don't quite reach.

Milli visits with Professor Hathaway.

Happy meeting.

My daughter is too cool to look at the camera.

Since the biking was too hard, we hit the park.

"Look, Molly, rocks!"

You can't tell, but Daddy is not holding Molly up. She sat like that for a long time!

This is probably the face I see her make most often.

She is a very Jolly Molly.


Note the LeTu shirt. We went to a preview week dinner right after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment