Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Molly is 6 months!

Our baby girl turned 6 months old this week! I can't believe that six months have gone by already. I know that those kids of sayings are very cliche, but the older I get the more true they become. Even though I have spent the last six months (well, more than two years, really) trying to enjoy every day and stage of my baby girls, the time still slips away. One of the best sentiments I ever heard about children is, "Long days, short years." If you want proof, go back to my old posts of Emilia's Birth (Feb 2012- posted late for obvious reasons), Milli is 1! (Nov 2012), Let's Catch Up (Aug 2013), and Milli is 2!! (Nov 2013). 

When Milli turned six months old, we had her pictures professionally done. Well, we had a friend do them for free, but she is now a professional and her pics were amazing! We didn't have one year pics done for her and won't have six month ones done for Molly because we just don't have a discretionary fund large enough at the moment (all non-essential money is going toward new windows to rid us of the dreaded lead-based paint ones that don't open!). Still, I hope the pictures we do have make you smile.

This is the smiley face I see every day! She is a Jolly Molly (her nickname).

This is one of our first entire family pictures- taken in Alaska in July of 2013. Molly was 7 months old (in womb).

Milli got to hold her sister when she was about one hour old! One of the joys of giving birth at home.

Mama and Molly less than two hours after birth September 26, 2013.

Daddy and Molly less than two hours after birth.

This is Diane. She helped me get Molly out!

Molly at one week.


Both my girls do this one eyebrow raise thing- just like their daddy.

My favorite picture of my girls!

Waiting to see Santa for the first time- less than three months old.

Seeing Grandma for the first time! Christmas 2013.


Fuzzy hair January 2014


Game night!


Nana's visit February 2014

Spring break- hotel in San Antonio February 2014.

Playing at the playground March 2014.

Daffodil garden February 2014.

My favorite family portrait so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment