Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sickness and Celebrating

It has been quite a week. Milli started getting sick on Monday and proceeded to have a fever off and on for 4 days. She felt better by Thursday and has not had a fever since. Thursday, I had a Pampered Chef party at my house. My kitchen was full of women and my second floor was full of children! My friends brought 8 kids to play with Milli and Molly! My dear husband was wonderful and had some help from the husband of one of my guests. But it may have been too much for Milli after being sick. Friday was hard. The morning was fine- we ran an errand and then spent some time on campus so Milli could practice riding her bike. Then we visited a friend I haven't seen all summer who has two little girls around the ages of my girls. We all had a nice time. But after nap time, Milli was a bear! I ended up putting her to bed early. Today was similar. In the morning, we went to Grace Creek church for their annual women's day called Embrace. Milli had a great time playing with the other kids but had a meltdown all afternoon. 

This post is a day late and has nothing fun in it. But, being consistent is what really counts. 

In other news, Ed's semester started up again with meetings on Friday. This next week will be packed with good stuff and a few things I can share in. On Friday I have my Jamberry Launch party in my house. And Saturday is the church fair at LeTu, which I will be attending to represent Grace Brethren. August is slipping away and once school starts, time will start to move in fast forward. Right now, it makes me tired just thinking about it. But that might be because Molly still isn't sleeping through the night. *Sigh* Pray for me. 

Because my blog is always about pictures, here are a few random ones I've taken lately.
Milli helped me put rice in rice bags for my hostess gifts for Jamberry Nails.

Molly helped me show off my Jamicure.

My poor beat up feet and the lovely Jamicure my husband did for me.

Molly standing next to the bed. She is a brilliant stander and will be walking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment