Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Jamberry Fields Forever!

 Guess what I just did! Yup! I took the plunge and dove into direct sales. I have tinkered with the idea for years but I also loved my job at Starbucks and didn't want to detract from it (or give up my free time). Now, I am a stay at home mom, which I also love; but I find that being with kids all day makes me eager for some lady time! And what is better than a manicures and margaritas party? Or mother/daughter party? Or a Prom/Homecoming party? Or a pre-wedding party? Or any party at all?

I just signed up today and have already begun my launch party on facebook. That's right! You can have a facebook party! This is great for introverts or anyone who just doesn't feel like cleaning up or getting dressed for an IRL party but still loves to get free stuff. And, oh, the stuff! Anyone who places an order can get 4 for 3- that's right! Pay for 3 and get 4. That's a deal. But hostesses get even more! Ask me how.

I gotta tell you that I was never a girly girl but I am in love with Jamberry Nail Wraps. Here are a few reasons why: 


I will also tell you that my hands have never looked so pretty! Working at the Buck for 14 years really did a number on my hands. I constantly had them in sanitizer water, dish water, or soap and water. I have scars from cuts and burns. And my hands aren't as young as they once were. But look at the pretties!

Caribbean Snakeskin with a Teal Sparkle accent. Hurry, Teal Sparkle will be gone Aug 31 (or sooner, as supplies last).

Porcelain- ignore the tips, I had just had a garage sale and was really rough on these.

Hands: Turple Ombre. Feet: Sister's Exclusive. The Sister's Exclusive is different every month and the Turple Omber will suffer the same fate as Teal Sparkle.
That's my daughter holding my foot. She loves Jamberry, too! Check it out!

This is Queen Anne- also being discontinued. Better hurry!
Jamberry Nail wraps are durable and come in so many styles. It is currently August, one of the times of year when they discontinue almost half the line to make room for the next season, kind of like a clothing store does. There are over 300 wraps to choose from and they are so easy to apply! Go to: http://berryfieldsforever.jamberrynails.net  You're bond to find something you want to put on your hands or feet to show off! We also sell lacquer and hand care products as well as application supplies. And, when you fall in love with Jamberrys and decide that you must have all the things, join my team! You can have it all: work from home, have pretty nails, and enjoy the freedom of self employment along with the financial freedom that comes from being with a young (less than 5 years!) company with nothing but a bright future! Jam on! (Can you tell that I'm excited?)

No comments:

Post a Comment