Welcome

Have fun inside my head!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

We Be Jammin'

 Don't worry, this blog isn't going to turn into a business blog. I just thought I'd show off a few of my most recent Jamicures- especially since I am two days late with this post and the only things that happened this week were my in home Jamberry Launch party and a teething baby who kept me up nights. So, my brain is sleep deprived and fuzzy and this is all I could come up with right now.

Sorry about the shine on my face to the right- it is August in Texas and that means HOT!! Plus, I'm no great shakes at photography. Those nails were super cute, though- Flourish with a Silver Floral on Magenta accent. 

Check out my website if you like any of what you see: http://rebaberryfieldsforever.jamberrynails.net
Southern Flare. This style will only be available through Aug 31, 2014.

Tuesday was the LeTourneau U faculty banquet. I wore this dress....

...With these Jams!


Close up of the Flourish, which I love!


Turple Ombre and Teal Sparkle. Both Going, Going, Gone!

That pedicure is Fruit Punch and the Sister's Exclusive from May.

2 comments:

  1. Evidently I am still in junior high because I like that your accent nail is on your middle finger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Check this out! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201925028882066&set=o.273291359538443&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete